About Chilton House

History of Chilton House

Situated in an idyllic position within the quiet Buckinghamshire village of Chilton, overlooking the Vale of Aylesbury, Chilton House is a Grade 2 listed Georgian manor house, dating back to early 18th Century.

Under the ownership of the Aubrey-Fletcher family, the house has been sensitively converted whilst offering all the facilities and services required of a modern nursing home.

Our Rooms

All our rooms have en-suite facilities, nurse call systems and profiler beds which provide easy access and comfort. Some are situated on the ground floor with large French windows that open onto the terrace. Short stay rooms are fully furnished and have direct dial telephone, digital radios and televisions, DVD player and superfast broadband.

The Heart of the House

We have a large, comfortable drawing room as well as separate lounge areas on all floors for the use of guests, families and friends. Two lifts in the house enable easy access to the upper floors in particular the small library on the top floor. Meanwhile superfast broadband is available throughout the house, enabling friends and family as well as residents to use any device to share photos and communicate easily and a iPads available for all residents to make use of.

Gardens

Everyone can enjoy the gardens and terrace and an expanding network of paths through the orchard and grounds provide safe and easy walking in to and around the quiet village of Chilton.

Find out more

Call our team on:
+44 (0)1844 265 200 Email Chilton House Follow us on Facebook
Chilton House
Chilton
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
HP18 9LR
Map & Directions